This beautifully rustic mason jar centerpiece vase is sure to make a statement. Simple, yet classic, it adds the perfect touch of farmhouse decor to any room. These decorative wooden vases are perfect for everyday use to brighten up a room and make it feel cozy- either for office decor, island or dining room centerpiece, on a fireplace mantle or even in the bathroom to display flowers. Another great option is for a gift as these are perfect for any occasion and make a wonderful housewarming present. The mason jar vase holders are perfect for weddings, parties, bridal shower, baby shower, or just because.
Each item is made from pine, sanded, stained or painted and then sealed. These are made to be rustic and have minor imperfections including knots and dents. These homemade mason jar vase holders bring a farmhouse feel and are easily accessorized with fresh or artificial flowers or even sparkly lights. Flowers are NOT included.
- Size: 6 inches (L) x 4.5 inches (W) x 6.5 inches (H).
- With lid in place height is 7 inches
- Choose your color mason jar from purple, green or blue. Lid is included. Flowers NOT included.
- Choose your color stain: walnut (dark brown), distressed grey, aged brown, distressed white
- These come preassembled. The mason jar can be easily removed by removing the lid and pulling the jar out from below. Do not force the jar into the hole as the jars have the potential to break. If you break the jar trying to remove it we are not responsible and will not replace it.
Each piece of wood is unique and takes on stain differently. The finish may vary slightly from pictures shown above. In addition, given each piece of wood is unique, the wood may include natural wood imperfections such as knots, minor cracks/dents, markings, etc. Some may consider these characteristics as imperfections but we think it just adds character and makes the piece even more special